2. Using the website www.polbruk.pl the User agrees to our cookies policy.
3. The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
4. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Website's User and are intended for the use of the Website’s pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from where they originate, the time of storage on the end device and unique number.
5. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website’s User and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Website Polbruk S.A. Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Nowy Świat 16c, 80-299 Gdańsk.
6. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the web content of the Website to the preferences of the User and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website’s User and display the website properly, adjusted to individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help to understand how Users of the Website use the pages, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) the maintenance of the session of the Website’s User (after signing in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
7. Two types of cookies are used as part of the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device of the User until signing out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a time specified in cookies parameters or until they are removed by the user.
8. The following cookies are used as part of the Website:
a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how the pages of the Website are used;
d) "functional" cookies, allowing to "remember" the settings and interface personalization selected by the User e.g. in terms of the User’s language or region, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
e) "advertising" cookies, allowing to deliver to the Users advertising content tailored to their interests.
9. In many cases, the software used for browsing web pages (web browser) by default allows for storage of cookies in the user's terminal device. Users of the Website can change their cookie settings any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration or to inform about every instance they are stored on the Website User's device.. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
11. Cookies stored on the terminal device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners co-operating with the Website Operator.
12. Personal information (name, surname, e-mail address) collected through the forms visible on our website are used solely for contact and marketing purposes.
13. To protect the data of our website users, we use i.a. firewall, server security devices, encryption devices and physical security measures. Only authorized employees and entities have access to the data. The collected data is used only for the purposes described in this publication.
14. More information about cookies can be found in the "Help" section of every web browser.